Below are some important reminders and information for Washington County 4-H.
- San Antonio Passes are Ready to Pick Up at Extension Office
- CDM Practice on January 30, 2023
- 4-H Night at NASA Registration open January 1 – 31, 2023
- 2023 4-H Day at the Capitol Registration opens February 1, 2023
- Photography Meeting on February 9, 2023
- Blood Drive Opportunity on February 14, 2023
- Texas 4-H Foundation Opportunity Scholarship Applications Due February 15, 2023
- Washington County 4-H Round Up Entries Due on February 20, 2023
- Washington County Ag Scholarships Due Online on February 27, 2023
For more information on other upcoming events read the 4-H Newsletter!
For information on State Events view the This Week in Texas 4-H 01-30 email: This Week in Texas 4-H 01-30
San Antonio Passes are Ready to Pick Up at the Extension Office
CDM Practice on January 30, 2023
4-H Night at NASA Registration Open January 1 – 31, 2023
Texas 4-H will be having their night at NASA again this year! On March 4-5, 2023, any actively enrolled 4-H member will be able to participate in hands-on STEM activities, presentations from astronauts, a guided tour of rocket city, and get to have an overnight camping experience at the space center. Registration will be open on 4HOnline January 1-31, 2023, and will be $90/ person (youth or adult).
2023 4-H Day at the Capitol Registration opens February 1, 2023
The Texas 4-H Youth Development Program will once again host 4-H Day at the Capitol on Wednesday, March 29, 2023. This event is designed as a citizenship experience for 4-H members of all ages to learn more about the state legislative process, as ell as meet their state representative and senator through an office visit. This event is being held during legislative sessions and other organizations/ groups will be at the Capitol on the same day, their will be a limited number of seats available. Registration will be held on 4HOnline, opening February 1st, 2023 at 12:00 PM (Noon) and will close on February 8, 2023 or when registration is full. Cost of participation is $40.00 and will include lunch and a shirt. See attached flyer for more information.
Photography Meeting on February 9, 2023
Blood Drive Opportunity on February 14, 2023
To schedule your donation, visit: https://www.commitforlife.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/364621
Texas 4-H Foundation Opportunity Scholarship Applications Due February 15, 2023
For more information visit: https://texas4hfoundation.org/
Washington County 4-H Round Up Entries Due on February 20, 2023
Enter online by visiting: http://washington.agrilife.org/4-h/4hroundup
Washington County Ag Scholarships Due Online on February 27, 2023
- AgriLife Extension Washington County Horticulture Committee Scholarship – https://washington.agrilife.org/ag/hortscholarship/
- AgriLife Extension Washington County Swine Committee Scholarship – https://washington.agrilife.org/ag/swinescholarship/
- Gideon Lincecum Chapter Texas Master Naturalist Scholarship – https://washington.agrilife.org/ag/glctmnscholarship/
- South Central Texas Cow-Calf Clinic Scholarship – https://washington.agrilife.org/ag/sctcccscholarship/