- This event has passed.
2021 Mill Creek Cleanup Event
April 10 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
April 10, 2021
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Do you own land along the Mill Creek?
Come together as a community of landowners and make a difference by cleaning up the Mill Creek on your property!
Bring your collected materials to the centralized trash drop off at the Bleiblerville Volunteer Fire Department.
Visit our website to learn more:
Registration is required.
Once registered, you may pick up your cleanup supplies at one of the two locations, beginning April 5:
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in Washington County located at 1305 East Blue Bell Rd., Suite 104, Brenham, TX 77833, from 8am to 5pm
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in Austin County located at 800 E. Wendt St., Bellville, TX 77418, from 8am to 5pm
The Day of the Event
Tie up all trash bags securely and bring them together with other acceptable items* to the centralized trash drop off place located near Bleiblerville Volunteer Fire Department at 3912 FM 2502 Rd, Bellville, TX 77418. Place trash on the flatbed trailer. The trailer will be available from 9am to 1pm. Please do not bring and leave any trash after 1pm when the trailer is no longer there.
* Acceptable items include:
- old furniture
- auto batteries only
- scrap metal
- construction/demolition materials
- old appliances if they don’t have coolant.
We cannot accept:
- hazardous materials (oil, gas, paint, pesticides and herbicides, hazardous liquids)
- batteries other than auto batteries
- appliances with coolant
- propane tanks
- electronics in large quantities
- dirt, cement, or bricks
If you have any questions, please reach out to Evgenia Spears at email@example.com or (979) 291-7111.
THANK YOU for keeping the Mill Creek Watershed beautiful!